02 喜怒哀乐(13 / 15)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  提姆现在特别厌倦自己的工作。
  tim: i can't bear this boring job. every day i do the same thing, just like a robot.
  提姆:我忍受不了这种枯燥的工作了。每天我都像一个机器人一样做着同样的工作。
  mike: i think it requires only the specialists like you to do this kind of professional job. many people are admiring your job.
  迈克:我觉得这种专业的工作只能由你这样的专家来做。很多人都羡慕你的工作。
  tim: but i like the life with joy and passion.i feel that i will become a fool if things go on like this every day.
  提姆:但是我喜欢有趣和充满激情的生活。如果每天这样下去,我感觉自己会变成一个傻子。
  mike: why not widen your life after work?
  迈克:为什么不在下班后拓展你的生活呢?
  tim: i don't know what i should do after work. do you have any suggestions, mike?
  提姆:我不知道下班后该做什么。你能给一些建议吗,迈克?
  mike: you can go to the fitness club, to do exercise there to keep healthy. and also you can play ball games there like billiards and ping-pong.
  迈克:你可以去健身俱乐部,通过锻炼来保持健康。你也可以在那里玩球类游戏,像台球、乒乓球等。
  tim: sounds like a good idea. it's really a healthy choice.
  提姆:听起来是个不错的主意,确实是个健康的选择。
  mike: yeah, it's better than just having fun in the bar.
  迈克:是啊,比只在酒吧里玩乐要好。
  tim: shall we go there together after work today?
  提姆:我们今天下班后一起去好吗?
  mike: sure, i have a member card in the fitness club near our company.
  迈克:当然,我有公司附近一家健身俱乐部的会员卡。
  notes
  1. boring [?b?:ri?] adj. 无趣的,单调的,乏味的
  2. specialist [?spe??list] n. 专家,行家;专科医生
  3. professional [pr??fe??n?l] adj. 职业的,专业的,内行的;有意的,故意的;n. 具有某专业资格的人,专业人士,专家,职业选手
  4. admire [?d?mai?] v. 赞赏,钦佩,称赞,夸奖
  5. billiards [?bilj?dz] n. 台球
  小贴士
  办公室里哪些人最不受欢迎?
  1. gossipers were the number one pet peeve. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录